11.16.2009

Sparkly Mirror

I came upon this idea from Better Homes & Gardens, 
and have added it to my current list of things-to-make 
(a list that is entirely too long as it is!).

And it can be enjoyed far beyond Christmas! Its "ice-y look" is perfect for the whole winter; which is great for me because, truth be told, holiday decorating is something I yearn to do, but this year will probably be a little sparse. If all goes as planned we will be closing on our new house mid-December, leaving very little time to actually enjoy festive decor before Christmas. 

Oh yes, I think this project just jumped to the top of my to-do list!

P.S.
Thanks for hanging with me during these lean months! Once I emerge from all of the boxes, tutorials and crafty posting WILL RESUME with regularity!

3 comments:

Trish D said...

That really is stunning - thanks for sharing the link!

OK Chick said...

I think it's so cute. It also looks super easy.

Ashleigh said...

Super easy and so cute!