12.30.2008

I'm still here...

We have just been busy (as I'm sure you all have been!).

Busy.

Busy battling strep and pneumonia - at the same time, in the same child.
Busy Lysoling and Zycaming and vitamin c-ing so that no one else gets sick.
Busy baking and then burning desserts (3. 3 ruined cheesecakes!!!) and baking some more.
Busy opening and playing with new gifts.
Busy spending time with cousins, shopping with sisters-in-law, taking family pictures - just having fun with family in Texas.


And of course, busy crafting.

Things have slowed down now, and I love it. There is nothing better than sleeping in, staying in comfy pj's until noon (with major bedhead) and working on crafts with my girl.


Don't you love Christmas break

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for checking in! It's great to hear that things are getting better. I'm so sorry your little one has been sick!

Happy new year!

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

Wow. I hope the new year brings a heaping dose of good, no GREAT health for you all!

MammaDucky said...

Sorry there was illnesses for Christmas. Same story at our house. Glad you're back in action.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope she's feeling better. We battled pneumonia and RSV two years ago at Christmas, no fun. I hate seeing them sick over the holidays.

DM said...

So cute. Love her so much. Papa

Jona Giammalva said...

I'm so sorry about the strep (it's really been going around this year, hasn't it?)! And the burned cheesecakes are breaking my heart! I hope things smooth out for you all real soon. :)

{It's a family affair} said...

I am glad you are back and the girls are feeling better...I have been missing you~ I am so excited G shares your love for jewelry!! have a great rest of the break...see you Tuesday!

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

us too...busy with sick children awake all night. all i can say is...thank goodness for coffee! i love staying in PJ's all day with no where to rush off to! Love it! hope you guys are on the upswing!

Holly said...

Oh Mercy! Yall sound like us! Love your baby's haircut... Might have to convince mine to do that with hers... Happy New Year! Looking forward to doing many more of your tutorials!

Browns said...

I just love your blog and have been reading it for some time now! I love Christmas break--it gives you the perfect excuse to be lazy!! Keep up the creative work:)!!