5.04.2008

Could this bucket BE any cuter?!

I married into a very creative family. Just look at this adorable idea that my sister-in-law, Krista, came up with to decorate a bucket that she was using in her little girls room to store small toys. 


She made this one for a shower that she was helping host.


After gathering a bunch of ribbon in coordinating patterns and colors, she simply cut them into small strips and tied them onto the metal handle. 




Isn't that a great idea? These buckets, by the way, were purchased at Babies-R-Us. I love the little polka dots on them! I think this idea would also be adorable on the mini-buckets that Target always has in their dollar section. 

Do you have any other creative uses for ribbon? I'm always looking for ideas to copy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,
I agree, Krista did a great job on these buckets! Everyone loved the chocolate one at the shower!!
It was good to see y'all this weekend! Have a great week.
Shae

CG said...

I love buckets!! These are great!